Danny Feetham MP Questions for December Parliament Session
Parliament is scheduled to meet on Wednesday 23rd December 2022 @ 3.00pm
- Mr Speaker, how many convictions or fines issued have there been in each of the last 4 years for failure to register or licence a dog in Gibraltar?
- Mr Speaker, how many convictions or fines issued have there been for dog fouling in each of the last 4 years?
- In relation to any convictions and/or fines for dog fouling, how many have resulted from the Government’s DNA testing program?
- How many DNA samples of dog faeces have been tested since 1st January 2018 and how many fines have resulted from that testing?
- How many checks for unregistered dogs have been made since 1st January 2018 and how many fines have been issued?
- How many convictions have there been in each of the last 4 years for crimes associated with carrying or injuries caused by the carrying of knives, guns or other offensive weapons in Gibraltar?
- How many convictions have there been in each of the last 4 years in respect of (a) the importation and (b) the supply of cocaine, cannabis and heroin in Gibraltar?
- Mr Speaker, how many vacancies are there within the GDC ?
- How Many vacancies are there within Government agencies and authorities identifying the agency and authority?
- How many vacancies are there within Government owned companies identifying the company?
- How many vacancies are there within the civil service?
- In relation to all the questions just asked about vacancies in the public service and Government owned companies please identify the grade the vacancies relate to and the date the vacancies arose?
- How many bullying claims have been made against the Government or the GDC and how many have the Government settled, and for what amount?