We hope that you will take time to surf through our site and we invite you to learn about the GSD, our policies, our values, our history and our vision for the future.
The GSD’s political approach is to focus on the Gibraltar community as a whole and its wide range of needs and interests on all matters affecting our daily lives, both for now and for our future. This covers a very wide spectrum; from economic to social and foreign affairs, to parking and traffic, leisure and environmental matters.
The GSD is proud that Gibraltar finds itself socially, economically, physically and politically prosperous thanks to our effective, imaginative and successful policies.
The GSD has led with one primary focus in mind; that of serving, protecting and advancing the people of Gibraltar now and for our future generations, on all fronts.
The GSD is privileged to have had the opportunity to govern Gibraltar for four terms and to bring...More Information
The GSD invite you to share in our vision that has successfully transformed Gibraltar...More Information
Visit www.gsdlive.gi - the live, interactive website for the latest news and updates.More Information
Our manifestos cumulatively describe our past achievements, as well as setting out our future...More Information
We invite you to learn more about the changes the GSD has made over the past 15 years...More Information
We invite you to browse through the following selection of party political broadcasts and other media...More Information
• Economy nearly trebled in size
• 8000 more jobs in our economy (+61%). 1316 more Gibraltarians in jobs than ever before
• Personal tax down more than 50%
• Take home pay up 90% (while inflation only 37%)
• Over £650 million invested in Gibraltar’s present and future success
• A New Constitution, more self Government and self determination
• An end to bilateralism, sovereignty negotiations. Gibraltar never more secure
• Trilateral Forum: own voice, no sovereignty & veto
• New Hospital, new health centre, new ambulance service, many new services
• Heath service modernized and made safer. Health spending up fourfold. 450 extra doctors, nurses and health workers
• Modern Care Services. Care services spending up sevenfold. Care workers up from 110 to 510!
• Over 1000 quality new rental homes. Over 800 quality new affordable homes. Repairs to first generation home ownership estates.
Gibraltar has never been better